- Offer support to those who have chosen to home educate.
- Provide resources to aid families in their home education journey.
- Aid parents in the realization of goal achievement be it college or other personal goals.
- Enable parents to take responsibility for their children's academic, emotional, and moral growth.
- Provide quality social and educational activities, field trips, and information to those who have chosen to home educate.
1035 Jenkins Rd
Hayden, AL 35079
When contacting us, you will get the quickest response by emailing us at:
The important thing is not so much that every child should be taught as that every child should be given the wish to learn.
~ John Lubbock ~
About Everest Academy
Everest Academy is ministry of Everest Family Church located in Hayden, Alabama. Our primary ministry is to assist parents in taking their children back into the fold and provide them with the freedom, resources, and support to home educate in a safe and loving environment. Everest Academy believes that the parent has the best interests of their children at heart. Everest Academy believes that the parent is the first and only teacher that a child needs. In keeping with this philosophy, Everest Academy wishes to support you, the parent, in your efforts to lead and guide your children in the direction and at the pace that you feel is best suited to the needs of your family. Everest Academy offers support along with quality resources to aid your family in your homeschooling efforts.
STATEMENT OF PURPOSE
There is just one way to bring up a child in the way he should go and that is to travel that way yourself.
~ Abraham Lincoln ~
Labels: Everest Academy