- Homeschool Piano Classes in Pelham - Location: Cherubs Clubhouse in Pelham All classes allow playtime after class on the Cherubs Clubhouse indoor playground. The teacher is Lauren of Imaginations Music www.imaginationsmusic.com. For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- The Birmingham Homeschool Band for children in grades 5 - 12 at Shades Mountain Independent Church. Seasonal concerts are performed each year. The Birmingham Homeschool Band plays as a pep band at football and basketball games of local homeschool cover groups. Participation in the Alabama Bandmasters Association’s Solo and Ensemble Festival is an annual event. Other opportunities for community and ministry involvement are also available. For more information, please contact Kevin Moore at (205) 824-1179 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Alabama School of Fine Arts has 3 levels orchestras for children. Check out www.musicop.org for the info.
- Etowah Youth Orchestra in Gadsden - Contact for this orchestra is (256) 543-2787 ext. 32 or email@example.com The web site to check it out is www.culturalarts.com . Some auditions have been held but they accept students anytime.
- Enterprise Guitar Lessons - Have you ever wanted to learn to play guitar? Even for like five minutes? Ever? I know you have. My name is Joe Cotten. I'm a classical, rock and shred-trained guitarist from Panama City. I've been instructed by such figures as Brian Brown and Johnny Barron, have played every venue from street fairs to private concerts, and once changed flawlessly from a unison bend to an Eddie Van Halen style seventeen-fret harmonic. There was nobody listening, but I still grinned nonstop for almost eight hours. Examples of my work are available at Myspace.com/joecotten. I'm offering weekly lessons in acoustic, electric or bass guitar. I personally specialize in alternative rock (grunge and noise pop mainly), but I can teach most any style of music. In addition to guitar technique also teach musical theory, history, and gear maintenance. I'm located in Spring Hill, on the Enterprise side of Troy. Lessons are $10 for a half hour or $20 per hour. There will be an extra charge if you need me to come to you, because in spite of Sheryl Crow's predictions, gasoline is not yet free. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
- South Alabama Music Lessons -
Please join us on the Alabama Homeschooling Facebook Page!!!