- Hueytown: Knitting with Joyce Howell - Every Monday at Hueytown Library from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Beginners or advanced students welcome. You may obtain a supply list at the first class. No charge to attend.
- Birmingham: Embroiders Guild of America meets the second Thursday of each month at the St. Stephens Episcopal Church at 7:00 p.m., with an informal stitch-in every Thursday of the month at 10:00 a.m. For more information, please call 967-5232.
- Hueytown: Crochet with Bell Tidwell - Every Wednesday at Hueytown Library from 10:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m. Beginners or advanced students are welcome. A supply list will be provided at your first class. No charge. The make booties, scarves, shawls, and other projects.
- Mountain Brook: Knitting, Crocheting, and Needlework group meets every Wednesday at Jonathan Benton Bookseller at 7:30 – 9:00 p.m. All levels welcome. For information, please call 870-8840.
- Hueytown: Quilting with Bobbie Payne - Every Thursday at Hueytown Library from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Hueytown: Counted Cross Stitch - Every Friday at Hueytown Library from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Sherry Robertson teaches counted cross stitch classes. A list of supplies will be given out at your first visit. No charge for attending.
- Trussville: Knitting group meets the first and third Thursday of each month at Coffee House of Trussville from 6:30 - 8:00 p.m. Details: 655-1676.
- Madison: Madison Library Free Knitting Classes for Teens 2nd Tuesday of every month from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. Bring your yarn and needles and learn to knit. We'll start with the basics and work our way up to more fun and complex projects.
- Alabaster: Knitting Know How - Beginning Sept. 10th and meeting the second Monday of each month from 4-5pm, The Albert L. Scott Library in Alabaster will be conducting "Knitting-Know How" for ages 7 and up. With or without an adult. Bring size 9 or 10 needles and worsted weight yarn to make a scarf! Meets in the mobile unit. Sign up by calling 664-6822. Many thanks to Deborah Nichols for this resource!
Powered by Blogger Gadgets