- A personalized Aerospace Education Membership certificate suitable for framing.
- A box of over 20 national standards-based educational materials to use in the classroom and to share with colleagues.
- The opportunity to take an orientation airplane flight over the community and school in Teacher
- Orientation Program (TOP) Flights.
- The opportunity to participate in the Aerospace Education Excellence Award Program (AEX)wherein the teacher completes seven AE activities and then receives a beautiful wood plaque for the classroom and attractive certificates of completion for the students.
- The option of earning Adams State College graduate credit for participation in the AEX program.
- The opportunity to apply for a competitive $250 classroom grant in the spring or the fall.
- Quarterly AE Newsletters mailings with more educational resources.
- Watching the eyes and spirits of students rise to the skies through the excitement and motivation of aerospace education.
What is an Aerospace Education Member (AEM)?
An AEM is a special category of CAP membership that entitles educators to access products and programs designed especially for teaching aerospace and integrating this fascinating subject into the
Who can join as an AEM?
Any Pre-K through college teacher, retired teacher, administrator, counselor, librarian, Boy or Girl Scout
leader, homeschool teacher, youth camp director or leader, museum educator or director, student teachers,
aides, college education students, or other person interested in promoting aerospace education may join as
a teacher member.
How much does it cost to join?
What requirements do I have as an AEM?
As an AEM, you will determine how to best utilize the many CAP aerospace education materials,
programs, and products with your student(s) as you promote aerospace education. If a teacher wants to
become more involved, there are many opportunities to attend workshops, to do a special activity with
cadets or other community youth, and/or to assist in the development of new curriculum.
What benefits come with an AE membership?
ON LINE MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION