Labor Day weekend is upon us, which means it's time to start up our BALLROOM DANCE CLASSES for TEENS & KIDS again!
CLASSES WILL BEGIN ON FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 14th.
- 9:30 AM - KIDS' CLASS. This is a 30-minute class for 8 - 11 year-olds, and will be taught by our Student Teachers. This class will be learning all of the same ballroom dances as the "big kids" are learning, but at a more basic level in a shorter time frame, to allow for shorter attention spans of this age group. Each class will be end with games and/or a line dance.
- 10:00 AM - BEGINNING TEENS. This class runs for one hour and is for teens ages 12 - 18. This class will teach the building blocks of all the ballroom dance styles to allow the teens to become proficient on the dance floor. This class will be taught by Curt* & Wendy Johnson, and will be assisted by Ray Otwell and Miah Daniel (college students who have taken this class since they were middle-school age).
- 11:15 AM - INTERMEDIATE/ADVANCED TEENS. This class runs for one hour and is for the older teens, ages 14 - 18, who have been in the Beginning class for at least one year and hopefully two years. Please do not move to this class until you feel confident in all of the beginning steps in each dance. This class will be taught by Curt* & Wendy and will cover more intricate moves in each of the dance styles.
- $3.00 per person for the KIDS' CLASS
- $5.00 per person for either of the TEEN CLASSES
- OR $10.00 per family for any mix of classes