I am going to cancel the high school support group meeting for tomorrow due to the weather. All of the weather stations say either 70% or 80% chance of rain and 51 degrees. I don't know about you, but I do not relish the thought of sitting in the rain in 51 degree weather. If you know someone who was planning to attend, please mention to them that it has been canceled. I will reschedule and send an email out. I hope to see you all soon.
Extra! Extra! Families who come to the Huntsville meeting will get a FREE subscription to University Ready
Please RSVP to Deb Spradlin
Spots still open!!!
Who: Homeschoolers ages 13 and up
September 14 - Hoover Aldridge Gardens at 12:00 p.m.
- October 28 - Huntsville Monte Sano Park (picnic area) at 12:00 p.m.
- January 20 - Trussville Lightning Strikes Bowling at 2:00 p.m.
- April 13 - Adamsville Spring Street Park at 12:00 p.m.
- Drink and dish to share
I will need one person to bring a cooler of ice. If this is you, please contact me and let me know.
- Your teen to hang out with the other teens!!!!
- Lots of questions!!!!
- Don't forget to bring any high school materials that you want to give away or sale.
*Please note that all information given will be Everest Academy specific. Any high schoolers participating who are enrolled in a different church school will want to check with their administrator for information specific to their church school.