- Meetings will take place four times a month on Wednesdays of the month.
- Meetings will last 60 minutes and will always take place at 3:00pm central standard time.
- Lessons will be taught by our main moderator and teacher Roni Bergerson.
- Each month, we will be digging into one book in the Magic Tree House series. We will be starting at book #1 - Dinosaurs Before Dark and working our way through the series.
- Club meetings will feature discussion questions and activities related to the current book. Reading the book before the club meeting is encouraged, but not required.
- A few days before each meeting, registrants will receive a meeting room link and a list of needed supplies.
- Each meeting will be recorded so it can be watched or re-watched at your convenience.
Join us as we tag along with Jack & Annie on all of their exciting adventures! We will explore this wonderful series of books written by Mary Pope Osborne and learn a thing or three along the way. Grab your shovels and prepare to dig into these books like you never have before! Who said learning isn't an adventure?
Whether your child is an avid or reluctant reader, this club provides students and parents with the opportunity to share in the reading of fun books coupled with activities in a safe, interactive online environment. This club, like our other live clubs, is 100% FREE!!
Wednesday, March 7, 14, 21, & 28, 2012 at 3:00pm CST - Dinosaurs Before Dark
Wednesday, April 4, 11, 18, & 25, 2012 at 3:00pm CST - The Knight At Dawn
Wednesday, May 2, 9, 16, & 23, 2012 at 3:00pm CST - Mummies in the Morning