- The BOOK IT! Program is a six-month reading incentive program implemented in K-6 classrooms October through March each year.
- You set monthly reading goals for each child in the class.
- As soon as a monthly reading goal has been met, you present the child with a reading award certificate.
- The child takes the certificate to a Pizza Hut® restaurant, where he or she is congratulated by the manager or team and given a free, one-topping Personal Pan Pizza®. There is no purchase necessary and the pizza can be taken to go. On the first visit, the child will also receive a cool, new BOOK IT! Passport and sticker.
- On each subsequent visit, the child is again congratulated and given another Personal Pan Pizza and a sticker to add to their BOOK IT! Passport.
Homeschool enrollment for 2012-13 is now open for the BOOK IT program sponsored by Pizza Hut.
Get your materials and enter for a chance to win a special prize when you visit http://bookitprogram.com/Enrollment/intro.asp! (Contest ends May 31st)
You can also check out these links as well:
Pizza Hut BOOK IT! Reading Incentive Programs
The BOOK IT! Program is a six-month reading incentive program implemented in K-6 classrooms October through March each year.
Here's how it works: