- Who: All Alabama & Tennessee Valley area homeschool teens, grades 9 - 12, regardless of cover school are invited.
- Where: Huntsville Museum of Art, 300 Church Street SW, Huntsville, AL 35801 (next to Big Spring International Park)
- Cost: Tickets are $35 each.
- Tickets: Juniors and Seniors exclusively may purchase tickets online at http://www.huntsvilleprom.info midnight January 15 through midnight January 28. Tickets for all high school grades will then be available online from January 28 to midnight March 14. Live Ticket Sales will be held 5:30 to 8:30pm January 28 at Grace United Methodist Church (2113 Old Monrovia Road, Huntsville) and 10:00am to 2:00pm March 14 at Angel’s Island Coffee (7538 Memorial Parkway SW, near Rosie’s). Ticket sales are limited to 275 and have sold out the past two years. Tickets will not be sold at the prom.
- Prom t-shirts may be ordered with tickets for $15 each. T-shirts will not be sold after March 14.
- Colors: Black/gold/silver with peacock (teal) accents
- Menu: There will be hot and cold hors d’oeuvres, and beverages will be available throughout the evening.
- A professional photographer will be available and photo packages can be pre-ordered through the website.
- Pictures from 6:00 - 7:00pm. Music starts at 7:00pm.
- Chaperones: The entire evening will be well-chaperoned by volunteer adults (along with the museum’s professional security) and we will require an emergency contact number for every attendee. Due to space constraints, parents may not accompany their children to check-in (unless there is a special need). Pick-up time is 11:00pm.
- For additional information and FAQs visit the Huntsville Homeschool Prom website at http://www.huntsvilleprom.info or the Facebook page at www.facebook.com/
Huntsville’s 5th Annual Homeschool Prom
Theme: A 1920’s Jazz Soiree
Saturday, March 29, 2014
7 to 11:00pm