The Clean Tech Competition is an international research and design challenge for 15-18 year old pre-university students. This is a prestigious educational opportunity for students across the world that challenges students to be innovative while encouraging their passion for the sciences and we want to invite students from Everest Academy to participate in this year’s competition!
Each year, the Clean Tech Competition encourages scientific understanding of real-world issues and the integration of environmentally responsible energy sources. This year focuses on buildings, materials, efficiency, and indoor environmental quality, among other available topics
- Teams consist of 1-3 students, are assisted by a Team Leader (i.e. parent, teacher, or mentor), to develop a written proposal.
- There is no entry fee.
- Registration opens January 16, 2017
- First Round consists of written Paper Submissions
- 10 Finalist Teams are selected, given a $200 stipend and matched with a Mentor to help them prepare a Prototype and presentation for the Finalist Event.
- Finalists compete for the $10,000 grand prize and ‘Continued Mentorship’
- Official Competition website www.cleantechcompetition.org
Competition Administrator: Mr. Frank DiGiovanni * Email: email@example.com