Let us take the headache out of figuring out the process of preparing for college! University Ready provides comfort in helping to ensure that you don’t miss any important steps, and allows you to maximize your efforts by helping you to evaluate which college-prep steps you need to be working towards and which ones you can pass up. And save money at the same time, by learning from the real-life experiences of others. All of this for only
- 1. Heart of Wisdom Blog : Robin is a homeschooling mother with over 20 years of experience. She encourages homeschoolers to develop a relationship with God and make Bible the focus of the homeschool day. Categories on the blog range on everything from crafts to education to even nutrition. Popular entries include a backspace for the mouth and a Christian’s view of World of Warcraft.
- 10. Here in the Bonny Glen : Melissa Wiley is an author of children’s books who also homeschools. Read about the best of both worlds in her blog. A recent blog entry was on a trip to Laura Ingalls Wilder’s home.
- 16. Homeschool Buzz : The latest news in technology and education for homeschoolers is listed here. Buzz, reviews, and book recommendations are all sections of the blog. With several posts a day, make time for this blog.
- 26. HomeschoolBlogger : Click here to get over 20,000 blogs on homeschooling. They feature popular bloggers, top groups, and much more. They even have a section where homeschoolers can get free classes.
- 34. Heart of the Matter : Enrichment on this site includes homeschooling methods, projects, and support. A recent entry was on 3D presentation ideas. You can also find sections on family, friends, and more.
- 43. Spunky Homeschool : This mom gets top spots for being parent and homeschooler to six children. With the blog doubling as vacation time, the summer has been full of educational ramblings. Best of the Blog include extreme parenting and outsourcing.