- Please check your email the morning of any field trip for last minute cancellations or instructions, especially during inclement weather.
- Please show up if you sign up (especially for limited or FREE trips - It reflects badly on homeschoolers as a whole when we have 100 people sign up and 10 people show up)
- Please DO NOT show up if you have not signed up (if a RSVP is required).
- Please arrive on time.
- Each child MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult. "Drop offs" are not allowed.
- Please make sure that field trips are age appropriate for your children.
- Children should be supervised at all times.
- Make sure to follow any rules/policies set forth by the establishment we are visiting.
- Children are expected to behave. Disruptive families will be asked to leave the event.
- There is a zero tolerance rule for any acts of violence, abusive behavior, profanity, or illegal activities.
- We take lots of pictures which may appear on the Everest Academy website or Alabama Homeschooling Facebook page (no names listed without permission)
- Everest Academy is not responsible for any injuries, theft, or loss of personal property at any events. All participants take full responsibility for their children and attend events "at your own risk".
- All events are family friendly. Drugs and alcohol use is prohibited.
- Everest Academy reserves the right to update this policy as needed.
Everest loves providing quality activities to the homeschooling community! More and more opportunities are opening up every day as the general population becomes receptive to the homeschooling community. We want to keep those opportunities open and not close any doors due to any disruptive or inconsiderate behavior. Please note the following Everest Academy Participation Policy. This policy pertains to anyone that attends any Everest Academy sponsored event.
Everest Academy Participation Policy:
Labels: Everest Academy