New Enrollment & Re-enrollment is Open!!!
Re-enrollment info here for those who are already enrolled and needing to re-enroll.
Please read through the following info and then email Everest Academy with the required info that is listed below.
Things to Know Before Enrolling:
- Enrollment fee is $200 per family for the first year. Re-enrollment info can be found here.
- We have year-round enrollment. If you are enrolling over the summer, you need to be enrolled by the time your local public school restarts for the year (generally the first or second week of August).
- Our school year runs from June 1 - May 31 of each year giving you 365 days to complete your required 160 days of schooling. Enrollment ends on May 31 of each year regardless to when you enroll.
- Eligibility: You must have legal guardianship of a child to enroll them. You can not add children to your enrollment whom you do not have guardianship.
- You must live within the state of Alabama to enroll with Everest Academy.
- When should I withdraw my child from his/her current school? You should withdraw your child from their current school on the same day that you enroll with Everest Academy.
- You will fill out the same packet as anyone else enrolling and follow the same procedure. You do not have to secure records from your last church school unless your child is 9th grade or up. If your child is 9th grade or up, you will want a transcript for YOUR records for future college/scholarship application.