Enrollment is accepted on a limited basis.
Reasons enrollment will not be accepted:
Failure to follow instructions
Require a lot of "hand holding"
Things to Know Before Enrolling:
- Our school year runs from June 1 - May 31 of each year giving you 365 days to complete your required 160 days of schooling. Enrollment ends on May 31 of each year regardless to when you enroll.
- Eligibility: You must have legal guardianship of a child to enroll them. You can not add children to your enrollment whom you do not have guardianship.
- You can only be enrolled in one school at a time. In other words, you cannot remain in the public/private school systems and homeschool at the same time. You can be enrolled in an online school as your curriculum and Everest Academy simultaneously.
- You must be a legal resident of Alabama to enroll with Everest Academy.
- When should I withdraw my child from his/her current school? You should withdraw your child from their current school on the same day that you enroll with Everest Academy.
- You will fill out the same packet as anyone else enrolling and follow the same procedure. You do not have to secure records from your last church school unless your child is 9th grade or up. If your child is 9th grade or up, you will want a transcript for YOUR records for future college/scholarship application.