Everest Academy Open Enrollment
Please read the Everest Academy Handbook.
If you have a high school student, please also read the Everest Academy High School Handbook.
Please do not continue past this point until you have completed this step.
- Open Enrollment runs from April 1 - August 15. Our school year runs from June 1 - May 31 of each year giving you 365 days to complete your required 160 days of schooling. Enrollment ends on May 31 of each year regardless to when you enroll.
- Eligibility: You must have legal guardianship of a child to enroll them. You can not add children to your enrollment whom you do not have guardianship.
- You can only be enrolled in one school at a time. In other words, you cannot remain in the public/private school systems and homeschool at the same time.
- You must be a legal resident of Alabama to enroll with Everest Academy.
- When should I withdraw my child from his/her current school? Enrollment is for the 2014/2015 school year. You should stay in your current school until the 2014/2015 school year begins on June 1, 2014. You may fill out the paperwork starting on April 1, 2014, but it will not take affect until June 1, 2014.