- 2014/2015 school year which ends on May 31, 2015: $200 (If you use this option and decide later on to enroll for the 2015/2016 school year, you will need to pay the re-enrollment fee found here: http://www.alabamahomeschooling.com/2013/08/re-enrollment.html)
- 2015/2016 school year: June 1, 2015 - May 31, 2016 - $200
- Remainder of 2014/2015 school year and entirety of 2015/2016 school year combined - $250
Enrollment is accepted on a limited basis.
Reasons enrollment will not be accepted:
Legal issues regarding student/family
Failure to follow instructions
Require a lot of "hand holding"
Things to Know Before Enrolling:
- Our school year runs from June 1 - May 31 of each year giving you 365 days to complete your required 160 days of schooling. Enrollment ends on May 31 of each year regardless to when you enroll.
- Eligibility: You must have legal guardianship of a child to enroll them. You can not add children to your enrollment whom you do not have guardianship.
- You can only be enrolled in one school at a time. In other words, you cannot remain in the public/private school systems and homeschool at the same time. You can be enrolled in an online school as your curriculum and Everest Academy simultaneously.
- You must be a legal resident of Alabama to enroll with Everest Academy.
- When should I withdraw my child from his/her current school? You should withdraw your child from their current school on the same day that you enroll with Everest Academy.
- You will fill out the same packet as anyone else enrolling and follow the same procedure. You do not have to secure records from your last church school unless your child is 9th grade or up. If your child is 9th grade or up, you will want a transcript for YOUR records for future college/scholarship application.