- Enrollment Packet - Please fill out one Enrollment Packet PER CHILD. I need all of these forms PER CHILD. That means each child should have 5 filled out pages.
- Self-Addressed Stamped Envelope (business-sized with 2 stamps "like what you would pay your bills with" - please DO NOT seal the return envelope. If you use one of the big manila-sized envelopes, please adhere 4 stamps.
- Payment in the form of Cashier's Check or Money Order made out to Everest Family Church.
1035 Jenkins Rd
Hayden, AL 35079
- Two (2) Church School Enrollment Forms per child. You will:
- Keep one (1) copy per child for your own records. Please put this in an easily accessible location.
- Mail one (1) copy per child to the appropriate city or county Board of Education Superintendent. The legal requirement for reporting you are homeschooling is fulfilled when you send in the Church School Enrollment Form to the local Board of Education Superintendent. Look here for a list of addresses.
- You can also optionally give a copy of this form to the school you are withdrawing from.
- Request for School Records Form (optional). Forward this form (optional) to the appropriate school. I highly suggest doing this if you have a student grades 9th and up.
- An Everest Academy acceptance letter will be emailed to the email address you provide in your paperwork.
- Fill the paperwork out correctly. If you do not follow instructions and send me a jumbled up mess, I WILL put it on the bottom of the pile. If your paperwork is not complete, I will not process it at all.
- Do not send your paperwork certified or any other method that has to be signed for. The post office will not deliver this to our address, and it has to be picked up from the post office. It WILL slow down the processing time.